There are multiple ways for you to get in touch and join the Workflows Community
You may contact the WCI leadership team through:
Become a Member
Anyone who supports the Workflows Community Initiative's mission are free to
as a WCI member.
You may also consider joining one of the working groups and task forces.
allows communication between WCI members and is available for anyone interested in workflows.
There are multiple ways you can contribute to the Workflows Community Initiative
The Workflows Community Initiative (WCI) provides curated collections of open source or freely
accessible tools, research frameworks, and workflow registries. This website also provides a
collection of workflow-related events, working groups, and job openings. We invite all workflow
researchers, developers, and users to contribute to these collections:
- Contribute with a Workflow System
- A curated collection of actively-developed open source workflow systems
- Contribute with a Research Framework
- A curated collection of open source or freely accessible tools and frameworks that can be used to
support workflow research and development
- Contribute with a Workflow Registry
- A curated collection of workflow applications or repositories that host workflows
- Add a Workflow-related Event
- A curated list of workflow-related community events suitable for workflow researchers, developers,
- Post a Job Opening
- A common place for posting jobs related to workflows research and development